Online Application Portal for Tiny Tots KindergartenAdmissions for 2019-20
The online application portal for Jr. K. G. admissions will open on the 1st of December 2018 at 11.00 a.m. and will remain open until the 25th of December 2018, 5.00 p.m.
Child for whom admission is desired has to be born from 1st October 2014 to 30th September 2015.
Candidates called for review of documents will be on Wednesday, 2nd January 2019.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. The same details can be used if parent has already registered on the Common Admissions Portal for other Catholic Schools in Mumbai.
The parent that applied on behalf of the student needs to be present at the time of document submission along with the student.
Please also carry the original and a xerox copy of all the documents that were uploaded as a soft copy in the online admission form on Document Review day. Most importantly:
Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45 mm x 35 mm)
Family photo max width 10 cm
- One parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father
- Aadhar Card of Child
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disabled applicants only
- Some form of ID proof
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.